This listing is for a DETAILED VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to make layered depth maps of lakes in Inkscape.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT.
The lessons are suitable for beginners - you don't need to have any previous experience with Inkscape. However, it is good to have experience with the machine / software you're going to use for cutting your design.
THE TUTORIAL CONSISTS OF 12 LESSONS, UPLOADED TO A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. Please download the PDF file attached to this listing for instructions how to join the group. I will attach a JPG with a QR code that you can scan in order to find the Facebook group and request to join.
I'll be available to answer any questions or comments at least one time per day (please mind the time difference, I might be in a time zone that doesn't allow me to answer the minute you need me), but I will be checking the group couple of times per day and you can also send me a message with your questions.
There are 12 lessons that will help you learn the following:
- how to start a project and find a suitable image for it
- basic introduction to Inkscape - information on some of the tools we're going to use
- creating the layers for your project
- changing the outer shape of the project to whatever shape or size you need
- adding roads and other elements for engraving or scoring (images, text and paths)
- saving the file into SVG file format - for Glowforge / laser cutters or for Cricut / Silhouette or saving it into DXF and EPS
- you will need to use a computer: desktop or laptop, as Inkscape doesn't have a version for Ipad
- you will need a mouse or a graphic tablet, trackpad is not suitable option as it will be too difficult to work with the paths with it
- you will need to download and install Inkscape prior starting the lessons - link for the download is provided for your convenience
Upon the completion of the lessons you'll be able to start a layered lake project from scratch and end up with a file ready to cut with your machine.
The buyer may not claim the files included in this purchase as their own artwork. The buyer may not resell, share or transfer the digital files to anyone.